"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place."
-- Unknown
--

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ooooh, shiny...

These are the earrings I mentioned yesterday, for those of you who care (ahem... Jessica!) I tried taking a picture myself but it just didn't work out, so I did some searching and found this one on the company Web site.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Wow... they are PRi-i-TEE. Remember how I said some of our gifts got mixed up? Yeah... those earrings were in that group. Now, I'll send you the toilet plunger that was SUPPOSED to have your name on it. And I don't want to hear any arguments, girlie. Get those earrings in the mail, pronto.

Jessica said...

Nice! I LOVE them!
He has good taste :)

Jenners said...

Wow! My son gets excited about my fake cubic zirconia studs ... can't even imagine his reaction to these!

hebba said...

You WERE very good this year!

Jen L. said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty! Enjoy wearing them.

AJ

Anonymous said...

Those are sweeeeet! You are a lucky girl!