"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place."
-- Unknown
--

Friday, January 9, 2009

A (possibly) undeserved award

A few days ago, Andy – over at Wild ARS Chase – gave me a very cool, very original award, and I’ve yet to take the opportunity to properly thank him.

So, thank you very much Andy, although I’m not sure I deserve even a tie for best compliment.
While I could say all kinds of wonderful things about you, singing your praise with kind words is obviously not the way to win your affection. Apparently my compliment, comparing you to the gay friend I always wanted, is much more appreciated. So, anytime you need someone to question your manhood or make politically incorrect comments about your questionable sexual preference, just let me know. I got ya covered man.

And for the record, Andy is not gay. He has a lovely girlfriend who gets listen to his hilarity 24-7.
If you’ve never checked out his blog, do it now! Seriously, go on...

Why are you still here??? I meant now, dang it! GO!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Don't sell yourself short, darlin'... it was a much deserved award.

Hmmmm...

And now I realize what I did to lose out to Capricorn (besides the fact that I could have birthed the boy, that is)... I didn't insult his manhood or question his sexuality.

So, no more praise for the Wild ARS from me! No siree, Bob. I mean, Andy. No siree, Andy.

Thanks, little sister... I owe you big!

Jenners said...

I love his blog and I didn't realize that Heather was you! I kind of stopped clicking on the links because I was running out of blogging time! Congrats! I think he is the best!

Jen L. said...

Cute new layout!

Diane said...

Well, look at your pretty new blog!!! I really need to figure out how to change my background stuff. I gave Mel my password the other day to do something I couldn't figure out (well, something I was too lazy to try). I changed the password right away, though, 'cause I totally don't trust that woman. Maybe I'll give it to you and you can change my background, too!!

Hey, did you want interview questions like the ones Jim gave me? I'll come with some if you want!

Lacey said...

I am on my way to check it out now! :D

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Deserved, I'm sure.

Jenners said...

WOW! love the new blog look and header! Very classy!