"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place."
-- Unknown
--

Monday, January 26, 2009

More love!!

It seems the universe (or at least the blog-world) is working in my favor today. (Which is good since I'm feeling like death warmed over.)

The lovely Diane, my bloggy big sister, has passed this pretty little thing my way:


It symbolizes all of the friendships we've made through blogging. You know, the people we'd otherwise never know. The people who leave comment love and offer bits of humor and encouragement, each and every day. When I started this blog, I never imagined that I'd become so connected with all of you wonderful people. Your posts are thought-provoking, insightful, and often hilarious. Thank you all for sharing your life with the blogging community!

So, this one is for:

Jessica, Lacey, Mel, Jenners, Hebba and Breean. Each one of you have become an important part of my life. And Diane, I'm so proud to be your little sister! Can't wait to see you in D.C.!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for calling me your 'bloggy big sister' and not your 'big bloggy sister'... the latter has a totally different (and unflattering) ring to it (though it, sadly, applies) ;)

You deserve this little bit of love and so much more!! xo

Lacey said...

Thank you so much! You're the best!

Melanie Gillispie said...

Back at you! Thank you! I'm either tired or touched because I just got tears in my eyes.

Jenners said...

Awwww! Thank you so much! I just think the world of you (as I hope you know) and I am thrilled that you thought of me! : )

(You do realize that it will take me about 4 months to publicly acknowledge this though, right? I am really really slow at awards stuff!)