"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place."
-- Unknown
--

Friday, June 26, 2009

Beach bound

Happy Friday!

Wanna see where I'll be this weekend? Do ya? Okay... here, take a look:

Kevin and I are leaving tomorrow to spend a couple of days in Destin. There will be much shopping, seafood and soaking up the sun. Maybe even a game or two of minigolf, if I can talk him into it.

I hope you all have a great weekend. See you Monday!

9 comments:

septembermom said...

I'm jealous :) Looks like so much fun. Enjoy every minute!!

Jessica said...

Can I come, can I come???

You two crazy kids enjoy yourselves this weekend. I'm sure you'll get at least one game of mini golf!! Don't forget your disposable camera (wouldn't want your real one to get washed away)

p-huong said...

Gorgeous pic. Have a great weekend. I'm going sailing, but that sounds like nothing compared to your plans!

Little Ms Blogger said...

Have a great time. I hope the weather is wonderful and you win at mini golf (it definitely rules).

scarlethue said...

JEALOUS! I love Destin. Don't forget to hit the outlets! I'm headed that way in August, not soon enough!

Missy said...

I am so jealous! Have a great time!

Jenners said...

Have so much fun! Looks gorgeous! And I'm glad you guys are getting some quality time together! YAY!

Farnnay said...

Omg. that looks beautiful! have funnnnn!!!!

Sherri Murphy said...

What?!!! You went to Destin and didn't go to the beach? I've never heard of such a thing! You MUST go back! Soon!