Not too long ago, Sundance (Diane’s four-legged friend) took over her blog in the form of a doggy interview. Toby was totally jealous and decided he needed a little face time, too. Since I didn’t have much to say today, I figured I’d let him at it.
1. Do you think you’re hot? Only after I make a few laps around the backyard and get all sweaty…have you seen how fast squirrels can run? It’s insane. I’m going to catch one soon though, just wait. Oh…what’s that? You mean am I cute? Seriously? Have you seen me?
2. Upload a favorite picture of you. Why do you like this picture? Oh, man… that’s my ball. It’s all chewy and bouncy and stuff…I love my ball.
3. When was the last time you ate pizza? Mom usually gives me a bite of everything she eats, but I haven’t had a whole slice in awhile. One time, she left her plate on the coffee table, right in front of my nose while she went to the kitchen. What’s a dog supposed to do?? I thought she was sharing…
4. What was the last song you listened to? Song? That’s a stretch… all I listen to lately is Mom butchering songs on that thing with strings. It’s awful.
5. What are you doing now? Laying around the house while Mom’s at work. I’m usually a bum till she gets home, then it’s full throttle until bed time.
6. What name would you prefer besides Toby? Toby’s not that bad, considering I usually hear “Retard” or “Bad Dog!” She says she loves me, but sometimes I wonder.
7. What’s your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing is keeping those pesky squirrels out of the yard. One time, I sat beneath a tree and barked for three hours, just to be sure none of those furry-butts tried to come back down. I didn’t even budge when Mom threatened me. That’s determination. And she says I have a short attention span…
8. Where do you sleep? On the bed. That’s normal, right? You mean some dogs sleep somewhere else? Why?? Not this dog. I gotta be under the covers. Mom keeps the house cold at night.
9. Do you have a favorite toy? Didn’t we already go over this? My ball…duh! Remember, it’s chewy and bouncy? Don’t you listen?
10. Are there any other animals at your house? No… Mom brought home a really mean dog one time. It didn’t work out. I wanted to play, but he wanted to chew my neck off. And he wouldn’t let me near Mom… Jerk. He had to go.