On a completely unrelated note, are any of you following American Idol this year? I’m kind of in love with Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert. But a little part of me feels like I’m betraying David Cook… I’m allowed to have a new Idol boyfriend since it’s a new season, right? I think those are the rules. (Jen, help me out here.)
Yes, even with the black outfit, black finger nails, black hair, black gloves, black eyeliner and giant gold chains, I can't help but love this guy.
1. I'm clumsy, I'm sarcastic, I try to find humor in everything.
2. Why do I have short, stubby legs and not long, graceful ones?
3. How does this whole "being a grownup" thing work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put a big, steaming hot cup of coffee on my desk.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have a wonderful family and friends who love me and make me laugh.
6. One day we’ll see God.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner with my family in Birmingham, tomorrow my plans include going to Chase's Blue Gold Banquet and Sunday, I want to come home and rest from my weekend on the road!
Have a great weekend!!