Tomorrow me and Kevin are packing lunch and taking our dogs to the trail for a fun-filled day our outdoor excitement. Hear that? Me, a guy and TWO dogs...crazy stalkers in the woods wouldn't stand a chance! :)
So, I have decided that I was not a natural born Atari player. I lost 12 straight games of Pong last night. And these weren't close losses, they were slaughters. I'm talking 11-1, 11,0, 11-2 (I thought I was improving.) But did I give up? NO! I was freakin relentless. I said, "I'll get you next game; I'm just warming up!" Finally Kevin got tired of such easy victories so he turned the game off and ruined my fun. Apparently my reflexes are just not quick enough to follow a little electronic ball across the screen. Sad? Yes... a little.
OOOOH I almost forgot. My very sweet friend Jessica over at Southern Yankee tagged me with this:
In return, I have to list six things that make me happy and pass the love along. So, here we go:
- Unexpected gifts and compliments. :)
- AUTUMN: football, hiking, cooler weather, pumpkins, apple cider, Halloween, candy corn, bon fires...I could go on and on.
- Singing at the top of my lungs in the car. Yes, it sounds awful but no one hears it but me.
- Mike & Ikes: I have an almost unhealthy obsession. This is why I try not to buy them.
- Watching my insane dog play outside. He hops like a rabbit sometimes when he runs and I fall out laughing. Yes, he's destructive, but he's also a lot of fun.
- Spending lazy days with friends and family. Sometimes just being together is all it takes. No plans, no schedule - just chill.
So there they are. There are many other things that make me happy, but I was limited to six and I try to follow the rules. (Hahaahaha, if you know me you'll laugh at that.) Honestly, I could go on all day, but it's Saturday which means there are football games to watch, so I'm trying to keep this short. I haven't figured out how to "tag" other people, so I will leave by telling Jen, Bethany, Christi and Heather to list your top six "happies" when you get a chance.