This one is the Proximidade Award, meant to signify bloggy friendship. I have to pass it along to eight bloggers that I consider friends. As I'm still kind of new to the blogging community, I don't know if I have eight people to pass it on to, so forgive me if I don't follow the rules. I think it has to be given to people I don't know in real life, so that narrows it down even more. So here's who I'm sharing with...
- Jessica — I think we were separated at birth. Seriously.
- Mel — I'm so jealous that you and Diane actually get to hang out. I bet being around the two of you is hysterical.
- Hebba — I admire your take on life SO much.
- Breean — You haven't posted in FOREVER, but I love your stuff when you do!
- Diane — I'm breaking the rules. I know you gave me this award, but I'm giving it right back. You are one of the best blog friends ANYONE could ask for. How could I not give you this award?
- Jen — Again, breaking the rules. Yes, we're technically cousins, BUT, I followed your blog for a long time while you were in New York, so at that particular time, we were just blog friends, right? We didn't actually get to hang out. Justification enough for me.