The fabulous Sally over at Sally’s World has crowned me “Queen of ALLL things!”
Isn’t that spectacular? I get a crown! Just what I’ve always wanted. Thank you Sally! I will try to be a fair and just ruler.
Upon accepting this honor, I have to tell you seven “Awe-summm” things about me:
- I am scary-good at word searches. I don’t know why. I guess my brain is used to making sense out of a seemingly jumbled mess.
- I’m a scavenger in the kitchen. I tend to skip recipes and throw together whatever is available. My latest creation was a box of Velveeta shells and cheese, mixed with a can of stewed tomatoes and a can of chicken. It was delicious.
- I try to speak to everyone or at least throw them a friendly smile. This includes strangers in the grocery store. And I get upset when they don’t smile back
- I am very forgiving. I tend to look past people’s faults and let go of the past. Sometimes I wind up getting hurt because of it – but that’s just who I am.
- I’ve grown up A LOT in the last few years. I look at the some of the things I did or said in the past and have a hard time believing that was really me. I know they say you shouldn’t have regrets – you should treat past mistakes as a learning experience – but I’m so glad those times are behind me now.
- I have an impeccable memory. Let me clarify that. I can recall exact places and conversations like no one’s business – even things that took place years and years ago. I can recite conversations word-for-word. I remember the exact layout of a house I haven’t been in since I was six. The list goes on. However, I have a terrible time remembering little everyday things. Like where I left my keys.
- I have been blessed with the best friends and family anyone could ever ask for.
Now it’s time for me to pass the crown to another deserving Queen. And I choose:
Kelly at My Voice, My View: Kelly is a wonderfully talented writer. She’s sweet, funny and always puts her family first. So here ya go, Kelly. Wear it with pride!