"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place."
-- Unknown
--

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hair trauma

So, here it is...the new, waaaaay short hair-cut I got Saturday. While still in "hair shock" at the amount the scissor-happy man-stylist took off, it is starting to get more bearable. I'm starting to hate it less. :)

Thankfully, everyone at work has been super supportive and they continue to tell me it looks good, so that helps a lot. Of course, they could just be saying that to spare my feelings! Who knows?

Besides the traumatic hair experience this weekend, I had a great time on my visit home. I finally got to see Dean, who is hands-down, the CUTEST baby I have EVER seen! I'm not exaggerating. That child definitely won the looks lottery, not to mention the personality lottery. (Congrats Jen...your child is amazing! But you already knew that.)


1 comment:

Jen L. said...

Did you get a round brush yet? I think that will help. We'll grow our hair out together and have a party when it reaches an acceptable length. ;)

Dean loves you, too. Come again when you can spend more time with him!! We enjoyed seeing you. Want some peach cobbler? haha